Be a part of the leading London regeneration, housing and economic development network
Join urban practitioners and industry experts from across London to share knowledge and develop innovative thinking across a range of relevant issues, and receive:
- Membership in our senior steering group, which meets bi-monthly to shape the agenda of Future of London;
- Exclusive entry to members-only events, including senior seminars and forums;
- Priority access to all conferences, lectures, seminars and site visits; and
- Opportunities for staff to speak at FoL events and contribute to research and reports.
Future of London has provided valuable insight about development and regeneration for our transport professionals; reinforcing the importance of transport in promoting and supporting development – Michèle Dix, Managing Director, Crossrail 2
Take part in the Future London Leaders Programme
This leadership and development programme provides candidates with five or more years’ experience in the sector with:
- A unique opportunity to become networked with colleagues from local authorities, housing associations, pan-London organisations like the GLA and TfL, as well as private-sector regeneration and planning practitioners;
- A senior outside mentor from the sector to provide coaching and advice beyond the classroom;
- Bespoke leadership skills sessions facilitated by industry experts Urbancanda;
- Guided site visits to some of the most high-profile projects underway across the Capital;
- Participation in expert-led seminars and roundtables focused on key policy and professional issues ranging from design and density to community plans to smart cities;
- Topical networking events bringing cohorts together with cross-sector guests;
- Opportunities to participate – as candidates and alumni – in the wider Future of London event programme; and
- Automatic membership in the Future of London alumni network on completion of programme.
I really enjoyed meeting professionals from fields outside my own but who still faced similar challenges – Nick O’Donnell, Head of Transport, London Borough of Ealing
Access cutting edge policy analysis and briefings
Our programme also provides informative and relevant policy briefings, research and analysis across key areas concerning practitioners. In this context, membership will provide you with:
- Access to all research and policy outputs, including briefing papers, and major policy reports;
- Access to all policy and research roundtable events, and other opportunities to contribute to policy analysis to ensure that your organisation’s voice is heard; and,
- The opportunity to shape our research and event agenda, through participation in FoL’s steering group.
We are the only organisation that can offer such a broad range of services and opportunities, and unlike other organisations, we’re squarely focused on the practical aspects of the needs and challenges faced by London practitioners.
The FLL programme provides an excellent opportunity to step away from the regular day-to-day workload and explore a valuable area of career and personal development in an engaging, friendly and informal setting – Anne Malcolm, Regeneration Officer, LB Hackney